Tips For A Simple Life
WELCOME! I am so glad you are here. For the next few weeks I will be sharing (1) simple tip to help inspire you to lead a simpler life. It won’t be anything hard or something I haven’t tried myself. Living a simple life is a conscious choice made up of small steps every day. So here is our small step for today.
Tip #1: Take 15 Minutes
Remember. Small Steps. When I first started simplifying our home it was hard to know where to start. I already knew the areas that needed immediate attention, but as a whole it was overwhelming. So I picked one spot. One place to start and I committed to working on it for at least 15 minutes each day. While the process could be slow at times, over the course of a few weeks it made a huge difference. The cool part? Each time I finished an area – no matter how small – it fueled me for tackling the next spot. So pick one. Just one and get started. Maybe it’s the junk drawer. Maybe it’s your laundry room or your coat closet. The point is to start. You can do this! I know you can!
What is one area you can start working on today? Pick one and then share with me in the comments. Let’s encourage one another to simplicity.
Keeping it Simple,
And Now….Onto the Link Up!
The Simply Inspired Wednesday’s Link Up Party
If your a fellow blogger I want to invite you to join us here at Simplified Life and over at my co-host and friend Sarah’s Blog- Redemption Diary, every Wednesday for a link up party. If you link up at one, it will show up on both blogs.
I love link up party’s for a number of reasons:
- There is some great content and tips out there that should be shared.
- It builds community.
- It’s a great place to network together and support one another in the art of writing.
- It helps generate traffic for each others blogs.
- It’s Inspiring
- It’s Fun!
If your not a blogger…That’s ok! You are welcome as well! Link Up Parties are an easy way to find great post all in one place. Stories on faith, parenting, homeschooling, business, homesteading, recipes, DIY’s and much, much more.
So Jump Into the Party!
Simple Party Details for Bloggers
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire one another as we travel this life together. Home, faith, business, parenting, family, home-schooling, recipes, homesteading, art, crafts, DIY’s……Link up as many post as you would like and post that you have created or written yourself. Please note that anything not family-friendly will be deleted.
- Visit as many fellow bloggers as you can and leave comments, share and pin their posts, and spread the “comment” and “share” love around.
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post.
- Each week we will choose up to 3 post to feature at the next link party. We will pin the featured post to the Simply Inspired Pinterest Board. Make sure you have linked your post back to the Simply Inspired Wednesday party – Either at SimplifiedLife.net or RedemptionDiary.com. Post not linked back, will not be eligible to be featured.
- The Party Kicks Off Wednesday Mornings at 6am EST and runs through the following Monday at Midnight.
- Please display the Simply Inspired button in your post, on your site or a text link on your post so others can come join the fun.
- If you are new to the link up party let us know in the comments so we can say hello! We will make every effort to follow you back.
- Optional: “Like” Simplified Life and Redemption Diary on Facebook. We will post there each time the link up goes live, as well as promote each weeks featured post.
- Please understand that when you link up a photo, we reserve the right to use that photo at the next week’s link party, and on FB, should it be chosen as one of the featured post.